Review of MUA's (Make-Up Academy) Bronzed Perfection

Friday, October 07, 2016


Hello my lovely’s how are we all today? I am so sorry for the delay between my last post and this one unfortunately I have been ill and therefore have had little motivation.

All of a sudden September finished and October started, how has that happened! Time goes by so quickly yet this morning shockingly we had hail, I was surprised to say the least and made a mad dash inside. So much for the good weather then L.

This post is about a new product that I have recently brought. It is by MUA (Make-up Academy), now I have not brought many of their products before yet they are such a good price and everyone is raving about them so I thought why not, what have I got to loose.

Therefore when I noticed the other day that Superdrug had their 3 for 2 deal on for all of their make-up products, I took the plunge.

The product that I brought was the Bronzed Perfection and I brought it at the price of £3 for 15g which I thought was an extremely good price for the amount that you get.


Now it does only come in one shade which is a shame for people with darker or lighter skin, thankfully it is the right shade for me.  With this bronzer I was more interested in using it for contouring than using it as a normal bronzer as I think that it is a really good shade for it.

Some down sides are that it is quite powdery as you can see on the rim of the pallet on the picture below, so when applying it with a brush is has a tendency to get everywhere. While a plus of the product is that it has high pigmentation, the combination of the two mean that there  is a certain art to getting the right amount on the brush, due to the amount of excess powder and its high pigmentation. But once you get used to it as with many things it looks great.



This product has now sneaked its way into my everyday make up routine. I pair it with the Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in 221 Classic Pink and another new purchase of mine from MUA the Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter (I will post a review on this soon). The combination of the three together look great on the skin.



Have you tried any of MUA’s products? If so which ones and what do you think? 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love MUA they are very pigmented products for the price! This looks like a good bronzer :) xx

    Those material things blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really are a good price :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  2. I don't believe that we have this in the United States :/ but now I'm wishing we did! Cute, informative blog :)

    I gave you a follow on BlogLovin'

    the-little-blossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe