Clinique Haul | With Free Gift

Friday, September 09, 2016

Hello everyone how have you all been?

This weekend while I was shopping for my sisters birthday present I noticed that Clinique has a gift promotion on when you brought two or more products. Now if you read my post about how I cured my acne HERE you will know that I religiously use my Clinique products day and night. So when I saw I was coming to the end of my clarifying lotion I knew I had to buy more very shortly. Now I always find it very hard not to buy two products when these promotions are on, what can I say if I am given the opportunity to buy more I do let’s just say I need no encouragement.  

Clinique Products 

So while I knew that I was going to get another Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion but I was really unsure about what to get as my second product. I am going on holiday very shortly and therefore I do not want to be wearing foundation while I am there and have been looking into various BB creams, when I saw that Clinique offered one I decided that it would be my second product. I have not yet tried it as but if you are interested in a review of the product then leave a comment below.

Clinique BB Cream and
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion 

According to the packet the BB Cream can be worn alone or as a primer. I am very interested in seeing what it is like as a primer as this is not a use I was intending to use it for, so if it is a good primer it will be an added bonus. Clinique say that it has a ‘long-wearing, oil-control formula’ which is ‘appropriate for all skin types’.

Clinique Products 

Now onto the free gift, I always get excited when a free gift is offered even though I know that the gift is always the same kind of thing with maybe a few changes.

Clinique Free Gifts 

Take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips – This is a product that you get in most of the Clinique free gifts, therefore it is something that I have used before and I do genuinely like apart from the fact that it is slightly greasy once applied. It really does take off even the toughest mascara, but I can honestly say that I have not tried using it to take makeup off my lips.

Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector – This is a serum which is meant to be ‘A second chance for every skin with wrinkles’ this product is meant to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Moisture Surge Face Spray – I am very excited to try this product on holiday, it is an oil-free facial spray and is meant to restore the moisture balance within the skin.

All about eyes – Clinique markets this product to reduce the appearance of ‘puffs, circles, fine lines and shadows’ I have very dark circles under my eyes and I have to say even though this has come within many of the free gifts it is a product that I have never used. I am therefore very excited to try it.

Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream – For an exfoliant this cream does not have very big granules within so I imagine that it will not give a very harsh exfoliation but Clinique claims that it ‘rubs away persistent dullness, flakiness’

Deep Comfort Body Butter – I am excited to try this body butter as I get particually dry elbows, which is a problem that this product is meant to target. I am slightly disappointed with the smell though as it does not have any significant smell.


If you want reviews of any of these products just leave a comment bellow and I hope that you all have had a wonderful day J  

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. very interesting post!
    im your new follower from greece!
    http://alexasbeautycorner2.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love that free gift! I use the Repairwear, All about Eyes, and their 3 step skin care regimen religiously. I am a huge fan of their "CC" Cream, which is a slightly newer product than the BB cream.

    www.justinasgems.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the CC cream but felt that the BB cream was a slightly thicker formulation. I have quite a few scars left over from bad acne which is why i went for the BB cream :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  3. I mostly buy products when special offers like free gifts are on. You get more for your money and get to try new things too.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try some Clinique skin care! I've not tried much of their products, ill need to get round to buying some!

    Www.subtlecoral.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the eye makeup remover , it does leave a little grease behind. you tried the eye remover balm they used to do?

    http://www.charlieandthebeautyfactory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE clinique! Especially the anti-blemish solution :)
    Thanks for sending me your link over on twitter,
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe