Summer Outfit Of The Day

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hello everyone, how are all of you beautiful people? Not much has been happening around my life apart from working loads. Oh and I finally got insured on the car a year after I passed my driving test. It is slightly scary as I haven’t been on the road in a year and at first I thought that I would have forgotten everything, but the only thing I seemed to have forgotten how to do is park. This is slightly problematic as I can’t really go anywhere where I have to park the car unless I have someone with me but oh well I will get the hang of it eventually J

This is my first outfit of the day post (YAY) although I think I might be cheating as I took this photo while on holiday so this post might become a holiday outfit post J

While on holiday it was super-hot therefore I made sure to take with me clothes that would help me stay cool in the scorching heat.

This outfit is the one that I found myself wearing more than any other and the trend continued to when I got home. This has become my go to outfit of the summer as it has got quite hot here in England.



                                                                Top – Topshop 
                                                                Skirt – River Island 
                                                                Necklace – a little independent jewellery shop in France
                                                                Bag – Clarks

The top that I am wearing in the picture I got from Topshop, I love this item as it is a really floaty v-neck strap top which you can wear tucked in on loose over a pair of jeans. It was originally £18 but I got it for £16 with student discount, you always have to remember to ask if a store does student discount you never know what you can get money off J

The skirt is from River Island which I got to match the mint green top and I think that it goes together perfectly. This is in the style of a skater skirt which meant that in the hot weather it was not clingy allowing me to be cool in the heat.

I have had the bag from Clarks for about a year now as I brought it to go with my Prom dress last summer. When I brought it they had many different colours and now I wish I had brought more, this bag has become my go to bag of the summer as for a small bag you can fit a surprising amount of stuff in it and I love how it highlights certain colours in the skirt.  

I brought my necklace from a small independent jewellery store while on holiday and have not stopped wearing it since, I was really after a chunky necklace and this fits the bill perfectly.


I hoped that you liked my summer outfit as this is what I have been wearing more of the summer J

What about you have you found yourself wearing anything over and over this summer? 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. that's such a pretty skirt!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) ooh I love a good giveaway I will take a look x

      Delete
  2. thanks for your tweet! the top is so lovely, i'm looking to buy something like that with my topshop vouchers :) xx

    lookslikelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the top so i would definitely recommend it :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome Post and Blog! Followed. =]

    Please check out my new blog when you get the chance and follow if you like!

    Cassina

    www.thedaydreamerdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank You :) I will take a wonder over to your blog :) x

      Delete
  4. I love your skirt, it's so pretty! I'm sure you'll be driving like a pro in no time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i'm getting better its just taking time and practice :) x

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to buy that topshop cami! What a coincidence. It looks great, I'll definitely go and get it now :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skirt is gorgeous, I love the print :-)

    j4miejohnston.com

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great summer outfit - you look stunning ^^

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first OOTD :-)

    www.laurashopaholic.blogspot.com

    Love Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe