The Liebster Award | Part 1

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello all todays post is the beginning of a kind of series where I hope you will be able to get to know me more. I have now been nominated for a Liebster Award a few times and as Idon’t want to choose between whose questions to do and who’s not to I have decided to do
them all. There will be two per post but I will only do 11 nominations, therefore the 11 nominations will be the same at the end of each post J 

Now if you don’t know the rules here they are:

1.       Accept the award

2.       Answer the questions set by the blogger who nominated you

3.       Nominate 11 other bloggers (try to avoid repeats!) for the award

4.       Set 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer

5.       Place the Liebster Badge on your post

You should also notify the people that you have nominated so that they know of the nomination J



The First set of questions have been set by Gemma from Touch of Belle          http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/
1.           What made you start blogging?

Initially I started blogging because I was bored during the Easter holidays, at the start I had been obsessed with Youtubers such as Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, as well as others such as Meghan Rosette. As I got more into it and found lesser known people I also was starting to realise that some of these people had blogs, I definitely was not confident enough at that point to make my own videos so I thought why not start a blog writing about the kind of stuff I like to read.

2.           What is your goal to achieve during blogging?

I don’t really have a goal when it comes to my blogging (this is probably bad and I should have one!) Blogging is my hobby and something that I do for fun, the only goal I have for myself is for it not to become something I feel like I have to do.

3.           Mascara or foundation?

I have quite a bit of acne scaring so for me I would definitely have to say foundation, it is just something that I feel like I need to increase my confidence.

4.       If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why?

I don’t know why but I have found this question very hard to answer but after thinking about it I have two answers if I could go back in time and be someone from the past I would want to be Jane Austin, I love her books and I think it’s incredible that her words have lasted through so many generations. Another reason is that I am completely intrigued by that time period. Now if I could change lives for a day with a living person it would have to be one of the Kardashians/Jenners and the “who” I am not that fussy I just love the TV show it is my guilty pleasure, I would love to see if their daily lives are really like it happens on the TV.

5.       What are your 3 must have beauty products?

The three products that I know I cannot live it out are my L’Occitaine Lip Balm (Review Here) as I get really dry lips, my foundation which is MAC Studio Fix Fluid for reasons previously said and for my last one I don’t know if I am cheating but I’m going to put them as one it is my Clinique 3-step anti-blemish solutions kit (Review Here)

6.       What is your dream job?

My dream job would be to be in Brand Marketing ideally to be in charge of a beauty brand’s marketing (not that exciting to others but it is to me J )

7.       When did you start your blog?

I started my blog on the 29th March 2013 J it was all alone and feeling a bit sorry for myself so I just started to write.

8.       Your 3 favourite online shops?

I am not going to lie I really don’t do much online shopping and if I do it is for books ect that I know there is going to be nothing wrong with. This is due to my irrational fear of taking things back so I make sure that I really really want what I am going to buy … sad I know but it also means that I spend less money so I’m not going to change it any time soon.

9.       What's your favourite high street shop?

My favourite shop is definitely Zara I struggle to go in and not buy anyting!

10.   What would you do if you won the lottery?

Now this is a question that my family and I have talked about in length and my answer is surprisingly level headed, my plan is to invest the money sensibly, and if it is a large amount of money then put it in a bank and them live of the interest made. This is alongside buying all of the things that I want such as lots of clothes and beauty products.

11.   Is there a new skill you would love to learn?
I would really love to learn how to sew properly, my skills are limited to a simple backstitch.



 The next set of questions have been given to me by Lena Halo http://lenahalo.blogspot.co.uk/2013_08_01_archive.html

1. What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
I love to have a nice lay in as usually I don’t get to do that during the week

2.      Pepsi or Coke?
Definitely Coke and Diet Coke at that, no it’s not because I am weight conscious I genuinely think it tastes different.

3.      What's your star sign?
I am a July baby so a Leo

4.      Who would you most like to have dinner with and why? (Can be famous, non-famous, whoever you like)
I don’t know if this is cheating or not but I would love to just have a sit down with Audrey Hepburn, her films are by far my favourite and I think she is such a timeless person. 

5.                  What's your favourite department store?
                    My Favourite department store is by far John Lewis, and no not just for the makeup counters. I love walking round the home section imagining what my own place will look like when I get it, let’s just say I have the décor all planed out.

6.                  Which is your favourite fashion season?
Summer, I find that during summertime I am a lot more adventurous with colours and prints.

7.                  How would your friends describe you?
I am honestly not sure how they would describe me, so I asked one of my friends and she said amazing, while another said bubbly and ditzy.

8.                  Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have one older sister who in her words in the ‘best sister ever’ she is three years older than me and we are very close.

9.                  Name one goal in life that you have for the future.
My main goal right now is to get a job within a large marketing department in London, The London part is the main goal though.

10.              Twitter or Facebook?
Used to be Facebook but recently I have found I am spending a lot more time on twitter.

11.              What's your favourite animal?
My favourite domestic animals are Dogs, I have a Black Labrador named Archie hence being a dog lover. While my favourite wild animals are Lions I just think they are so majestic.
I hope that these helped you to get to know me a bit more J now onto my nominations.



Jessica from https://vazquezb.blogspot.co.uk
Gabriella from http://brightongirlblogger.com

My Questions
1.      What first got you interested in blogs?
2.      If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
3.      Lipsticks or Lipgloss?
4.      What was the first piece of makeup you brought?
5.      What is your favourite item in your wardrobe at the moment?
6.      What is your favourite season?
7.      What item is top of your wishlist at the moment?
8.      What makeup item could you not live without?
9.      What is your favourite colour?
10.  Do you like hot or cold weather?

11.  What is your favourite food? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe