What Makes Us | Trials and Tribulation

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello all of you lovely people, and how are you on this fine day? I have to say that the lovely weather has finally disappeared from my part of the world, but I shouldn't be surprised I do live in England.

So today something scary happened I ventured into the world of YouTube videos, for some reason clicking the upload button was a lot harder than when I clicked publish on my first blog post. I think it is because this time you can see me on the screen and when I write a blog post you are only seeing my words so no one can judge me on how I look or how I talk.

I think that putting something on YouTube makes you much more vulnerable than if you write a blog. This might just be me though, I put a lot of my personal thoughts into my blog and if someone doesn't agree with me then it’s just a difference of opinion. Placing a video on YouTube gives people more personal reasons to dislike it not just down to if your opinions differ.

This makes me think about the various stages in life that we go through and how we have to do things that might make us uncomfortable to achieve a goal.  We go through so much during our lives to make us into the people who we are. Some of these trials are things that we choose to do, while others appear by chance. I think that it is not a situation that makes us who we are but how we choose to deal with and tackle the situation presented.

Here is the Video so you can have a look at my efforts if you want, I choose to do a May Favourites video as I wanted to start out with something that I love to watch.



It was a lot more time consuming than I thought it was going to be. When I watch my favourite YouTubers I never knew how much time goes into editing a video in order to make it fit to watch. Even though it took a while I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Today I want to know what have you done that scared you ? It can be anything great and small and how did it affect you?


Have a lovely day everyone, 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hmm I can't think of anything I've done that has scared me recently. But I do agree with you, I've yet to film my first YouTube video as I'm too nervous! Well done for making one though! Look forward to seeing more in the future.

    Olivia at Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defiantly do it, you never know what might happen unless you give it a go :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  2. I felt the exact same way when I filmed my first video. Now I have up 3. It's totally not as bad as you expect but it's a bit daunting before hand.

    Jenny xox
    http://thecutestcurliest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I can imagine it must take a lot of bravery to put yourself out there like that! I have taken the view that if I haven't done something that scares me at least once a week then somethings not quite right!

    Good on you,
    Reena
    lifestyleenthusiast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe