30 Day Snap #7 | Champagne

Friday, June 07, 2013

Helloo lovely people of internet land, how are you today can you believe that it is still sunny out? Me neither but let’s hope that it last.

So today is day seven of the 30 day snap if you don’t know what it is then CLICK HERE for an explanation from the person who created it Louise from SprinkleofGlitter.

Today has been my mum and dad’s 33rd wedding anniversary so we have had a little celebration where my mum got lots of flowers and we drank bubbly champagne. It was a lovely day and I want to say happy anniversary to my mum and dad.


Champagne 


I love the bubbles that the champagne produces in the picture and how the sun hits it.


I hope you all have had a wonderful day, and have you been up to anything recently? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. awe pretty pic! congratulations x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some fizzy, it makes me feel so happy :) lovely photo xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe