My September Wish List

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello all with the start of a new uni year comes a lot of expenses, there are things like storage units and TV cabinets that need to be brought therefore you need to prioritise the things that you buy. This is not something I am claiming to be good at in actual fact I have very little self-control. 

To try and stop myself from buying the various things I want I am creating a wish list, maybe it will stop me obsessing about them J So these are the products in my September wish list:


The first on my list is one that got on it due to seeing many people rave about it. It is the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo which is an acne treatment, as you all know I at times have quite bad acne every now and then I get another flair up which needs sorting my miracle cream at the moment is sudocrem but I really want to try this product.

Next up is the Urban Decay De-slick Mattifying powder, right now I am using Rimmel stay matte powder and I do find that this really works but I am always looking for something new to try to help keep my oily skin at bay from the reviews I have read this might do the trick.

Now this product is one that I can’t believe I haven’t got round to trying it is the Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser which as we all know is a cult beauty product. At first I was slightly dubious of this item as it is the same for all skin types but after reading a lot about it I have been persuaded that it is something I need to try. According to the Liz Earl twitter team ‘Our Cleanse & Polish is ideal as it helps to reduce sebum levels and limits the amount of spot-causing bacteria.’ They also have a really good returns and refund policy
.
As I have said on here before I think that MUA is amazing value for money as they have incredibly pigmented products it is for this reason that when I was browsing through their bush colours that two have made it onto my wish list and at only £1 each I will be buying them very soon.

My final product is one that I have wanted all though summer and it is a MAC eye shadow in the colour cranberry. I am obsessed with this colour for autumn so I will inevitably not be able to resist the urge to purchase this.


I Hoped you enjoyed my wish list have you tried any of these products? If so what did you think? Also what is on your September wish list ? J


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous post and what an amazing blog you have! I have nominated you for the Versatile Award! Check it out at http://eltoriasecrets.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/versatile-award.html

    Much Love

    Eltoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to love Effaclar Duo but it didn't do anything for me!

    -Trina ♥
    trinawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I am just like you - so little self-control.. I haven't tried the Effaclar cream, but maybe I'll check it out as I have a bad breakout now..:( Sudocream? never heard of, but if you call it miracle cream, I might have to check that one out as well:)
    That MAC eyeshadow is amazing, I love that color for fall! It might end up in my birthday wishlist;)
    I really love the MUA blushes, I have a lot of them - but I could wish they had a bit more variety in colors because some of them are pretty similar I think.. New follower btw:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUA blushes, they are such gorgeous colours :) xx

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (92), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe