Bank Holiday Weekend Haul

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello lovely internet people, how are you after the glorious may bank holiday weekend that we had?

I don’t know about you but I find bank holidays very busy and this one proved to be no different. During the course of the weekend I have found that I bought some new items that I want to share with you in my first haul post J



The First purchase that I want to mention is my new electric toothbrush, I am stupidly excited about this because as you can see it is pink!! What more do you want from a tooth brush if it is pink. I have been after a new electric toothbrush for some time and have noticed that they can be quite expensive, therefore when I saw this one in Superdrug for better than half price it just could not say no. It also came with a handy travel case for the toothbrush which I am very happy with and a toothbrush head.



Now my second splurge of the bank holiday weekend was a new pair of sandals, what can I say the sun was shining and I felt summery. I really love these they are from Clarks and are called Sail Cruise. They have a super soft cushion sole and come in coral suede, black patent and the nude patent colour which was the one that caught my eye the most as I think I will be able to wear them with all different types of outfits.  As you can see they also have a twisted diamante pattern on the T-bar which were a plus for me as I love a bit of sparkle in my life.



Next on my list of buys came after I went into Superdrug with my sister, having no intention of buying anything only to be sucked in my MUA’s insanely good value for money products. A quick trip into the store turned into about half an hour of me swatching various products deciding which to for in the 3 for 2 deal. Eventually I decided upon one of their £1 lipstick in shade 3. Now I LOVE LOVE this lipstick, the shade is amazing, it smells great (weird I know), its super pigmented and it has great staying power. Now I regrettably do have quite dry lips so with most lipsticks I have to apply something to nourish my lips beforehand, this makes sure that my lips stay moisturised while the lipstick is on.




Along with the lipstick I also brought two nail varnishes from the £1 range, This range has so many amazing colours in it and it took me a while to narrow it down to two but in the end I decided upon Pistachio ice cream, which is my favourite a lovely minty blue/green colour and Plum Noir which is on the pinkish end of the plum scale. They are two beautiful shades and I am in the process of testing them at the moment.



My final big spend of the weekend was on something that I have been planning on buying for a while, now me and my sister have this weird thing of buying our foundation together as most of the time we need to buy some at the same time. We both have found that the process of testing different brands is a lot more fun with someone else, also matching the colour is very important and I trust no one more than my sister to tell me the truth about if a colour matches my skin tone.

I ended up buying MAC’s Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 with SPF 15, I have only had it for a couple of days but so far I love it and it is definitely the right shade for me. One annoying factor is that you do have to buy the pump separately but once you have it you don’t need to buy it again, unless it breaks.




Have you brought anything over the weekend if so what? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe