30 Day Snap #4 | French Lavender

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Hello all of you wonderful people, How are you all? So it is day four of Lousie from SprinkleofGlitter’s 30 day snap if you don’t know what it is firstly where have you been, secondly CLICK HERE to find out J

Today I have spent quite a bit of time out in the garden taking various pictures and when I took it this one knew straight away that it was my snap of the day, I honestly can’t believe that I managed to take this picture.

The picture is of French Lavender, from a distance it doesn’t look anything remarkable but when you get up close and personal you can see the magnificent detail of the flower. Until I took this picture I honestly did not see that the smaller flowers work together to build the main head of the lavender, almost like a collage. When you get closer you also see the different shades of lavender which enhances its beauty.

You do not notice the true beauty of this flower until you get up close to it, this picture has made me see that I need to look closer at the world around me otherwise I will miss some truly magnificent things. I need to travel through the world with my eyes open.

French Lavender



I hope you like the picture, Have you seen anything remarkable today that you want to share? 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous flower! I can't wait to have my own garden.

    xx Lorelai
    Seams Unbiased

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures like this I think that its really calming :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe