30 Day Snap #3 | The Garden of England

Monday, June 03, 2013

Hello people of internet land, it is officially Monday how is you Monday going? It’s lovely and sunny here, a nice continuation from the wonderful weekend that we had.

So it is day three of Louise from SprinkleofGlitter’s 30 day snap and if you don’t know what it is CLICK HERE to find out.

Today I wanted to share with you my corner of the world as I think it is a particulary beautiful place. I decided to do this as my day three snap after me and my sister took a scenic drive through various beautiful villages yesterday. This made me realise how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place and I wanted to share it with you all.

As you can see there is a lot of greenery, but what I love when you look at this picture is that there are so many different shades within the photo. As we get more into summer gradually the colour range will become even more diverse and it is a wonderful thing to watch.


The Garden of England 


Are you taking part in the 30 Day Snap?  If so I want to see so leave me your links below :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe